How to play
Heads Up Hold’em
Heads Up Hold’em is a card game, played with one standard 52-card deck. The player begins by making two equal wagers: the Ante wager and the Odds wager. Optionally, they may also place a Trips Plus, Pocket Bonus, and/or Heads Up Hold’em Progressive wager.
How to Play
- To begin each round, players must place equal Ante and Odds wagers and may place any optional Bonus bets, including Progressive Jackpot bets.
- Each player and the dealer will receive two cards (pocket cards), and five community cards dealt face-down.
- Each player will review two cards (pocket cards) received and make a decision to Check or place a Raise wager equal to 3x Ante bet.
- The dealer then reveals three community cards (Flop)
- Each player will decide to Check or place a Raise wager equal to 2x Ante bet.
- The dealer then reveals the remaining two community cards (Turn and River).
- Each player will decide to place a Raise wager equal to 1x Ante bet or fold loosing Ante and Odds bets.
- The dealer then reveals their two pocket cards completing the deal.
Ranking of Hands
- The dealer qualifies with a Pair or better.
- Best five-card hand using respective two pocket cards and the five community cards identified.
- Pay-outs completed as displayed on the corresponding paytable.
- If the player’s hand ties the dealer’s hand then Raise, Ante, and Odds wager are pushed.
- Bonus wagers paid as displayed on the corresponding paytable.
- Progressive Jackpot qualifies of player’s two pocket cards and first community card (first Flop card).
- All pays are “to 1.”
- Only the highest qualifying hand is paid.
- Any bets made under the stated table minimums will not be accepted.
- Any bets made over the stated table maximum will be accepted to the table maximum value only.
Wait for the current round of play to end and ask the dealer to buy-in for your desired amount. Cash chips will be exchanged and used to place bets as per table minimum and maximum amount displayed.
House Edge Details
Odds wager – 4.55%
Trips Plus wager – 3.34%
Pocket Bonus wager – 6.79%