Poker Tournaments

We have a wide variety of tournaments to suit all levels with buy-ins ranging from £10 to £100.

Day Name Start Buy-in Late reg Info Starting Stack GTD
Mon Afternoon Bounty  15:00 £40 (£5 Bounty) 1 hour 1 Re-entry, 20 min clock all the way 8K £1,000
The Monday 1+1 19:00 £30 2 hours 5K rebuy, 10K add-on, 20 min clock 5K £2,000
Tue Afternoon Bounty  15:00 £40 (£5 Bounty) 1 hour 1 Re-entry, 20 min clock all the way 8K £1,000
Big Bounty 19:00 £55 (£25 Bounty) 2 hours 1 re-entry. 20 minutes clock 10K N/A
Wed Afternoon Bounty  15:00 £40 (£5 Bounty) 1 hour 1 Re-entry, 20 min clock all the way 8K £1,000
Stamp Card Satellite* 19:00 £20* 1 hour Free to enter with stamp card collected from Thursday - Wednesday afternoon of the same week, or £20 without. Unlimited re-buy for 90 mins £20=3K, double add-on at the break £20=6K Various  N/A 
Thu Afternoon Bounty  15:00 £40 (£5 Bounty) 1 hour 1 Re-entry, 20 min clock all the way 8K £1,000
Double Chance  19:00 £50 2 hours 1 re-entry, 5K starting stack + double chance 5K (free) to take in the first 2 hours. 20 min clock 10K(5K+5K) £2,000
Fri PLO Bounty 15:00 £30 (£5 Bounty) 1 hour 20 min clock all the way, 1 re-entry 10K N/A
Weekly 10K GTD 19:00 £60 2 hours 1 Re-entry, 30/20 clock 30K £10,000
Sat Free Roll  14:00 £0 1 hour Unlimited re-buys for 1 hour, £10=1K £20=2K. Add-on after level 3 £10=4K £20=8K. 20/15 min clock 1K  
Super 60 19:00 £100 2 hours 1 Re-entry, 30/20 clock 60K £5,000
Sun Afternoon Bounty  15:00 £40 (£5 Bounty) 1 hour 1 Re-entry, 20 min clock all the way 8K £1,000
Turbo 18:00 £50 2 hours 1 Re-entry, 15 min clock 15K £2,000
Mon Afternoon Bounty  15:00 £40 (£5 Bounty) 1 hour 1 Re-entry, 20 min clock all the way 8K £1,000
The Monday 1+1 19:00 £30 2 hours 5K rebuy, 10K add-on, 20 min clock 5K £2,000
Tue Afternoon Bounty  15:00 £40 (£5 Bounty) 1 hour 1 Re-entry, 20 min clock all the way 8K £1,000
Big Bounty 19:00 £55 (£25 Bounty) 2 hours 1 re-entry. 20 minutes clock 10K N/A
Wed Afternoon Bounty  15:00 £40 (£5 Bounty) 1 hour 1 Re-entry, 20 min clock all the way 8K £1,000
Stamp Card Satellite* 19:00 £20* 1 hour Free to enter with stamp card collected from Thursday - Wednesday afternoon of the same week, or £20 without. Unlimited re-buy for 90 mins £20=3K, double add-on at the break £20=6K Various  N/A 
Thu Afternoon Bounty  15:00 £40 (£5 Bounty) 1 hour 1 Re-entry, 20 min clock all the way 8K £1,000
Double Chance  19:00 £50 2 hours 1 re-entry, 5K starting stack + double chance 5K (free) to take in the first 2 hours. 20 min clock 10K(5K+5K) £2,000
Fri Second Chance Special Event 1 18:00 £110 4 hours Re-Entry available £110 for 8 level. Clock 30min. 15% of Prize pool will be transferred into the Second Chance Special tournament 85% will be paid out on the day. 30K 10K
Sat Second Chance Special Event 2 15:00 £110 4 hours Re-Entry available £110 for 8 level. Clock 30min. 15% of Prize pool will be transferred into the Second Chance Special tournament 85% will be paid out on the day. 30K 10K
Sun Second Chance Special 13:00 £30 or free entry if you played Event 1 or 2 3 levels Re-buys available £30 for 5,000 chips. Double add-on at the break £30 for 10,000 chips. Clock 30/15min 5K (5k bonus if you played Event 1 or 2) 10K
Turbo 18:00 £50 2 hours 1 Re-entry, 15 min clock 15K £2,000
 

Afternoon Bounty

Start Time: 15:00

Buy-in: £40 (£5 Bounty)
Late reg: 1 hour
Info: 1 Re-entry, 20 min clock all the way
Strating stack: 8k
GTD: £1,000

The Monday 1+1

Start Time: 19:00

Buy-in: £30
Late reg: 2 hours
Info: 5K rebuy, 10K add-on, 20 min clock
Strating stack: 5K
GTD: £2,000

Afternoon Bounty

Start Time: 15:00

Buy-in: £40 (£5 Bounty)
Late reg: 1 hour
Info: 1 Re-entry, 20 min clock all the way
Strating stack: 8k
GTD: £1,000

Big Bounty

Start Time: 19:00

Buy-in: £55 (£25 Bounty)
Late reg: 2 hours
Info: 1 re-entry, 20 minutes clock
Strating stack: 10K
GTD: N/A

Afternoon Bounty

Start Time: 15:00

Buy-in: £40 (£5 Bounty)
Late reg: 1 hour
Info: 1 Re-entry, 20 min clock all the way
Strating stack: 8k
GTD: £1,000

Stamp Card Satellite*

Start Time: 19:00

Buy-in: £20*
Late reg: 1 hour
Info: Free to enter with stamp card collected from Thursday - Wednesday afternoon of the same week, or £20 without. Unlimited re-buy for 90 mins £20=3K, double add-on at the break £20=6K
Strating stack: Various
GTD: N/A

Afternoon Bounty

Start Time: 15:00

Buy-in: £40 (£5 Bounty)
Late reg: 1 hour
Info: 1 Re-entry, 20 min clock all the way
Strating stack: 8k
GTD: £1,000

Double Chance

Start Time: 19:00

Buy-in: £50
Late reg: 2 hours
Info: 1 Re-entry
Strating stack: 1 re-entry, 5K starting stack + double chance 5K (free) to take in the first 2 hours. 20 min clock
GTD: £2,000

PLO Bounty

Start Time: 15:00

Buy-in: £30 (£5 Bounty)
Late reg: 1 hour
Info: 20 min clock all the way, 1 re-entry
Strating stack: 10k
GTD: N/A

Weekly 10K GTD

Start Time: 19:00

Buy-in: £60
Late reg: 2 hours
Info: 1 re-entry, 30/20 clock
Strating stack: 30K
GTD: £10,000

Private Tournament

Start Time: 14:00

Super 60

Start Time: 19:00

Buy-in: £100
Late reg: 2 hours
Info: 1 Re-entry, 30/20 clock
Strating stack: 60K
GTD: £5,000

Afternoon Bounty

Start Time: 15:00

Buy-in: £40 (£5 Bounty)
Late reg: 1 hour
Info: 1 Re-entry, 20 min clock all the way
Strating stack: 8k
GTD: £1,000

Turbo

Start Time: 18:00

Buy-in: £50
Late reg: 2 hours
Info: 1 Re-entry, 15 min clock
Strating stack: 15K
GTD: £2,000

Afternoon Bounty

Start Time: 15:00

Buy-in: £40 (£5 Bounty)
Late reg: 1 hour
Info: 1 Re-entry, 20 min clock all the way
Strating stack: 8k
GTD: £1,000

The Monday 1+1

Start Time: 19:00

Buy-in: £30
Late reg: 2 hours
Info: 5K rebuy, 10K add-on, 20 min clock
Strating stack: 5K
GTD: £2,000

Afternoon Bounty

Start Time: 15:00

Buy-in: £40 (£5 Bounty)
Late reg: 1 hour
Info: 1 Re-entry, 20 min clock all the way
Strating stack: 8k
GTD: £1,000

Big Bounty

Start Time: 19:00

Buy-in: £55 (£25 Bounty)
Late reg: 2 hours
Info: 1 re-entry, 20 minutes clock
Strating stack: 10K
GTD: N/A

Afternoon Bounty

Start Time: 15:00

Buy-in: £40 (£5 Bounty)
Late reg: 1 hour
Info: 1 Re-entry, 20 min clock all the way
Strating stack: 8k
GTD: £1,000

Stamp Card Satellite*

Start Time: 19:00

Buy-in: £20*
Late reg: 1 hour
Info: Free to enter with stamp card collected from Thursday - Wednesday afternoon of the same week, or £20 without. Unlimited re-buy for 90 mins £20=3K, double add-on at the break £20=6K
Strating stack: Various
GTD: N/A

Afternoon Bounty

Start Time: 15:00

Buy-in: £40 (£5 Bounty)
Late reg: 1 hour
Info: 1 Re-entry, 20 min clock all the way
Strating stack: 8k
GTD: £1,000

Double Chance

Start Time: 19:00

Buy-in: £50
Late reg: 2 hours
Info: 1 Re-entry
Strating stack: 1 re-entry, 5K starting stack + double chance 5K (free) to take in the first 2 hours. 20 min clock
GTD: £2,000

Second Chance Special Event 1

Start Time: 18:00

Buy-in: £110
Late reg: 4 hours
Info: Re-Entry available £110 for 8 level. Clock 30min. 15% of Prize pool will be transferred into the Second Chance Special tournament 85% will be paid out on the day.
Strating stack: 30K
GTD: 10K

Second Chance Special Event 2

Start Time: 15:00

Buy-in: £110
Late reg: 4 hours
Info: Re-Entry available £110 for 8 level. Clock 30min. 15% of Prize pool will be transferred into the Second Chance Special tournament 85% will be paid out on the day.
Strating stack: 30K
GTD: 10K

Second Chance Special

Start Time: 13:00

Buy-in: £30 or free entry if you played Event 1 or 2
Late reg: 3 levels
Info: Re-buys available £30 for 5,000 chips. Double add-on at the break £30 for 10,000 chips. Clock 30/15min
Strating stack: 5K (5k bonus if you played Event 1 or 2)
GTD: 10K

Turbo

Start Time: 18:00

Buy-in: £50
Late reg: 2 hours
Info: 1 Re-entry, 15 min clock
Strating stack: 15K
GTD: £2,000

Blind Structures

* All tournaments will now be part of the stamp card satellite promotion.

  • The weekly stamp card promotion will run from Thursday to Wednesday each week. Aspers will donate £1 from every tournament entry registration fee from the weekly schedule into the stamp card final prize pool.
  • Players will receive one stamp for each tournament they play, each stamp is worth 500 chips for the stamp card final which takes place Wednesdays at 8pm.
  • Players are responsible for their stamp card, stamps will not be given retrospectively if players lose their card.
  • No stamp card no chips!
  • Players who don’t have a stamp card can buy into the tournament for the predetermined amount.
  • The stamp card promotion applies to tournaments in the normal weekly schedule, special events and privet tournaments are excluded from this promotion.
  • Management’s decision is final.